Vineyards in Gols
Our vineyards are on the Wagram of the Parndorfer Platte in the Gols commune and were founded by Johann and Theresia Stiegelmar in 1956. In the course of time and after the sons Hans, Gerhard and Walter succeeded to the business, our operations expanded to 32 hectares of vineyard under cultivation, producing the highest quality wines from the varieties typical for the region.
Four generations of success
We are a family business, meanwhile in the fourth generation. Our first priority is the family and maintaining the business in the family. Our aim is to continue the tested traditions and press forward with the development and success of our vineyards using the innovative ideas of the younger generation.